Short Survey Of Requirements
Info-Zone And Test System
We now support a third model of software licensing: full-version downloads. You provide a fully-enabled version of your software that we make available only to registered customers. As soon as we receive payment from the customer, we send an e-mail containing a link to their own download page, which carries links to download the full version of your program. The links expire after 24 hours to minimize the opportunity for abuse.
If a customer wants to download an update to your program, they simply log into their account and go to their download page.
You can upload updates to a program at any time. After checking to make sure there are no problems, we make it 'live' and it becomes available immediately to new and returning customers to download. And of course you can use our bulk mailing facility to contact your customers to let them know that an update is available for them.
And don't forget:
- We offer customers the option to pay by PayPal (which is the chosen method of payment for between 10 and 20% of our customers).
- We can pay authors via PayPal, which is usually quicker and more convenient than a US dollar check and cheaper than a wire transfer.
- Included in our service package is a powerful bulk-mailing facility
for sending personalised e-mails to your customers.
- We now have a version of our License Verification library
available for Delphi as well as C++.
- Our License Verification solution is compatible with the code encryption
features of Armadillo, making
for virtually uncrackable software protection.
- Our registration system is available in English, German and Spanish.
- We've simplified our Agreement with Authors.
- We support payment distributions at source, to affiliates,
resellers, co-developers, charities, etc.
- Our fees are very competitive, starting at just 8% + $0.60
- We handle every aspect of each sale, so you can get on with development
without interruption - or go on holiday.
Short Survey of Requirements
We have a number of developments in the pipeline:
- integrate popular key generation technologies such as ASProtect and Armdadillo
- handle orders for burn-on-demand CD-ROMs
- accept additional payment methods
- translate registration system into other languages
- port the License Verification Library to .NET
- ... and others
To help us prioritize our resources to develop what you need
or would most like, please spare a few moments to participate in our short
survey of requirements. It will take you
no more than two minutes!
Info-Zone and Test System
If you haven't checked our Info-Zone recently, log
in now to access detailed coverage of all of our services. From the Info-Zone
home page, you can also access our test system to try out all aspects of our
on-line registration system.